MRS ROY G BIV SCRAPPY COLORWHEEL PROJECT & BOXES:
…revolutionize your craft & jumpstart your quilting-mojo with this phenomenal project : best value for the money of our offerings. If you do ONE project next year: let it be this. This project is laid-back / low-stress , but the results are one-of-kind amazing.
$40 per month**
- (119) total blocks (goal, but you’ll have lots of extra fabric yardage: ) using high-end quilt-shop designer fabrics.
- (3) different block sizes are constructed and laid out in an assymetrical fashion , inspired by the colorwheel
- Solids and prints included in the actual shipments
- Includes a published / hard copy pattern by Carolina Patchworks / Emily Cier
- Scrappy quilt project where you are provided with top-notch high-end designer cotton each month – with many leftovers – anywhere from 6 yards – 9+ yards of cotton in each shipment
- 12 block styles to choose from in this pattern
- No perfect nestling or seams or sewing required – this project is supposed to be imperfect and wonky blocks are encouraged , no two projects or blocks will be alike
- Labeled & portable project boxes included each month – sorted by color in advance
- 24 different prints each month per
- All fabrics to complete this top are included – binding and backing fabrics / coordinated to match will be sent in months 11/12
- Traditional piecing / no paper-piecing
- Monthly fabric kits include high-end designer fabrics
- Great for beginners – experienced quilters…you won’t be able to tell if you make a mistake in block construction
- 12 months of shipments, first one in March 2017 include fabric for block construction & published detailed instructions
- Elect to finish your project like the pattern example and it will be 60” x 70” , though you will have enough fabrics to likely complete another top or expand this project.
- Join to learn & participate or join just to gain a fabulous designer fabric stash in all colorways by year end
**payable in (5) $96.00 installments, first one due now at registration & 4 more payments due before November 2017.